Based in Preston a Project Controller is required to work for a major defence client on a 12 month contract.
- You'll be responsible for the Project Control of multiple contracts and reporting directly to the Project Control team lead.
- You will have responsibility for a number of contracts and sub services, and will be expected to support the PM delivery teams and the contract teams as required.
- Project Management/Control background
- Previously worked in defence, aerospace or engineering industry.
- Ideally locally based.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Excel and Project and have good knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Communication, Team Working and Motivation are Essential
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything