A Project Controller is required to work on a twelve month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Lancashire.
Overview of the Project Controls contract role
The ILS Project Controller role, within the Europe Business, has an urgent requirement for an individual to manage the spares and repairs order books for our European customers for their Typhoon Fleet. The role will include completing regular (monthly/quarterly) financial reporting whilst ensuring we remain within functional governance.
The incumbent will be expected to work closely with internal functions / teams to ensure the customers requirements are managed efficiently through the Spares and Repairs life cycle whilst ensuring communications / relationships with customers are maintained.
- Lead the programme management of 'Contract Closure' activities, across the range of CSR's / SSR and co-ordinate personnel across multiple functions to achieve closure timescales.
- Deliver against IBP performance targets (Order Intake, Sales, Margin, Cash Flow) by proactively identifying and managing related activities in conjunction with the Contract Owner.
- Embrace a drive for efficiency of operations across the order-book mgt activity, including future growth opportunities, seeking continuous improvement when considering the end-to-end processes in order to deliver our Customer commitments
- Assure adherence to Governance, CSR process and Project Control implementation across the order-book portfolio.
- Embrace a collaborative culture across the ILS portfolio, driving improved ways of working with key stakeholders (e.g. Supply Chain, Commercial, Procurement)
- Order Book PM lead for all Customer demands, ensuring performance is delivered in in line with Customer requirements / agreements.
- Working with FJSH and other key stakeholders to ensure the precision, timeliness and satisfaction of all communications (status / issues / plans / briefings / other) into both line management and Customers both from PM and FJSH.
The role is based in Lancashire - commutable from Preston, Blackpool, Chorley, Leyland, Blackburn, Darwen, Burnley, Skipton, Stockport, Manchester, Warrington, Wigan, Bolton, Bury, Rochdale and Oldham with excellent access from Liverpool, Lancaster and Leeds
If you are a Project Professional looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Defence opportunities please contact Kris Foston on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9200
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything