Outsource UK are currently seeking a Project Coordinator for a 9 month contract for a Manufacturing Company based in Stafford.
Facilitate, coordinate and maintain NPI project schedules, assisting the NPI Program Managers to delivering the focused NPI projects on-time and within budget.
- This is a staff position that requires an understanding of program and project management tools & processes.
- Help with the development of new products
- Dynamic role working on multifunctional teams in UK and India and America and liaise with several business functions
- You will provide facilitation and coordination for project team meetings and is challenged to quickly and correctly identify problems, which may not be obvious.
- Solves problems by determining the best course of action, within departmental guidelines, from many existing solutions to ensure the programs are on time & within budget and will help with integration and compression sessions.
- Work with Operations, Purchasing and product groups to determine the logical source of supply for product components as well as raising orders for prototype material. The position manages the completion of its own work assignments and coordinates work with others, assisting peers within the group and promotes a spirit of cooperation and teamwork.
- Assist Program Managers in creating, maintaining and updating accurate detailed project management schedules, scheduling and support program control meetings & compression sessions. Closely working with Program Manager guidance, maintain program level issues/action logs, risk registers/FMEAs, program work plans, and program cost tracking.
- Involved in project planning and critical areas and program delays
- Captures project information, and with assistance from the project team interprets, identifies relationships between activities, analyses data from schedule updates and helps explain changes due to updates
- Typical internal customers include employees from multiple work groups in a Division.
- The position's primary customers are internal.
- Impacts key quality goals including Customer Satisfaction, Continuous Improvement, Timeliness, Accuracy, Efficiency, Cost Savings, Process Quality, etc.
- The position typically requires a university degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong experience in Program Coordination.
- The incumbent should have project management knowledge and experience in creating detailed, work plans within a PM software tool.
- Strong interpersonal skills are critical including team leadership skills, good communication skills, and organisational skills.
- Handle projects and tasks at multiple times
If you would like to be considered for this position please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.