Project Data Controller
A Project Data Controller is required to work on an eighteen month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Preston.
Overview of the Data Controller contract role
A Last Time Buy Project Data Controller is required in the Typhoon Obsolescence Integration team.
Key skills required for the
- IT literate in Microsoft systems with aptitude to learn new systems i.e. databases, risk management systems and EV Management systems.
- Experience in using MS Office and in particular a very proficient user of MS Excel.
- The role holder should have strong communication skills and be able to undertake tasks with limited support.
- Motivated individual with personal drive and commitment. Especially in times of tight deadlines / Business needs.
- Able to exchange factual information, respond to enquiries and provide simple explanations on a daily basis.
- Ability to persuade or influence others based on firm supportive evidence sometimes requiring interactive discussion and debate.
Location Flexible - Although nominally based at Warton / Samlesbury in the North West, we would be open to discussions about mobile or home working
If you are a Controls Professional looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Defence opportunities please contact Kris Foston on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9200
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website.
Outsource - taking care of everything