Project Delivery Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Delivery Manager to join a Water Services Client on a 12-month contract basis.
This role will be based in Scotland - in the office 2 days per week and 3 days remotely.
Candidates need to work through an Umbrella company for this role.
You will manage multiple small projects (4-6) with budgets of £300k to £1.5m each. You will be managing the projects through the complete end-to-end lifecycle which includes, Directing, Managing, Delivery: Pre Project initiation, requirements, Design , Build Test , hand over and close down. This will also involve PRINCE2 principles using Agile behaviours, Frameworks and Techniques.
Skills and experience required:
- Project Manager with a proven track record of delivery.
- PRINCE2 qualified.
- Experience of using Agile behaviours.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Experience of managing projects from cradle to grave.
- Experience of working in a utility or finance environment.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.