A Project Facilitator is required to work on a twelve-month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Manufacturing client based in Peterborough.
Overview of the Project Facilitator contract roles
To lead the allocated project(s) to ensure the projects are delivered on time, to cost and quality starting at the concept stage and continuing through the stages of the various programs. To develop relationships with the key team members in order to motivate and drive the project forward. Ensuring timely reports are produced to communicate project progress to the Senior Leadership Team.
- Develop and produce program and/or project management schedules using Microsoft Project.
- Management and accountability for the portfolio of projects
- Monitoring project progress and performance
- Regular stakeholder reporting
- Proven risk management experience
- Work with partners, monitor progress, to ensure project delivered in a timely manner on budget.
- Attend business meetings with partners
- Resource management - Provide input for staffing and support of programs and create accurate and detailed resource-loaded project schedules
- Management of project/programme budgets
- Maintains program level issues/action logs, risk registers, scope change requests/logs, program schedules, and program cost tracking.
- Expertise in Project/Program Management tools & processes, including project/portfolio resource and cost management.
Key skills required for the Project Facilitator
- Degree Qualified
- Proven experience with project management concepts, including project charters, scheduling and planning projects and successful completion experience.
- Provide leadership in the development and updates of program and project management schedules.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required in order to deal with sensitive issues, develop others, or influence others inside and outside the department to take specific actions.
- Should have strong project management skills, team leadership skills, excellent communication skills, ability to multitask effectively, strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Project resource loading/portfolio resource management and project/portfolio cost management experience is highly desirable.
- Prince 2/PMP or equivalent qualification is highly desired
- The incumbent has the ability to lead and motivate people and encourage teamwork, an ability to communicate effectively with senior management
- Must possess extensive knowledge of project management software (MS Project experience desirable) MS Office (Excel/Word/Powerpoint), Adobe Acrobat, and Web Publishing tools. Good Excel skills are vital (complex formulas, linking multiple worksheets, pivot tables, graphs).
If you are a Project Facilitator looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Mark Ellis on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9196
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything