Project Lead/Controller - Inside IR35
Based in Preston/Blackburn a Project Lead/Controller is required on a 12 month contract basis to work for a major defence client.
This is an great opportunity to join a leading edge and exciting programme of work which does offer an excellent working environment.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities adjacent to the project/programme.
- Financially plan and achieve acceptable business financial objectives for orders, sales, gross margin and cash.
- Monitor and report project/programme performance for schedule, technical, financial and quality objectives.
- Establish and maintain strong customer and supplier relationships maintaining regular communications and managing expectations.
- Take responsibility for achieving customer satisfaction.
- Proactively manage emerging risks and opportunities to the benefit of the project/programme.
- Continuous improvement and tailoring of procedures and guidelines for operation of the project/programme
- Project Management experience demonstrated in a professional role within a significant business or project and ideally worked in the defence industry.
- Good communication skills including good stakeholder management
- Understanding, progressing and resolving complex project management issues.
- Capable of understanding the process and organisational issues associated with capability delivery programmes.
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent in a programme management discipline.
- Chartered Status and / or APMP / APM Practitioner qualifications would be highly desirable.
- The candidate must be good with Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook
Please note that you'll be required to undergo security clearance.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything