Project Leader - Continuous Improvements
A Project Leader with Continuous Improvements experience is required to work on a eighteen-month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Barrow.
Overview of the Project Leader - Continuous Improvements roles
- Supporting Quality Maturity Matrix Improvement.
- Recognised functional Subject Matter Expert.
- Manage coordination and delivery of Functional Improvement plan.
- Provide business as usual, Continuous Improvement services to the function as recognized and qualified Subject Matter Expert (SME). As per functional need.
- Embed Continuous Improvement Capability throughout Supply Chain through standardization of best practice and deployment of Improvement Programme.
- Develop and deliver training to ensure Supply Chain personnel are capable and confident to undertake ongoing Improvement activity.
- Provide coaching and mentorship to support others in developing Continuous Improvement skill and understanding.
- Conduct analysis and provide/deliver executive summaries, reports and presentations when required.
- Support Supply Chain Managers and Senior Supply Chain Managers in the delivery of wider Supply Chain Transformation objectives.
- Support Supply Chain Quality Integrated Work Teams.
Key skills required for the Project Leader - Continuous Improvements
- Excellent knowledge of the relevant Continuous Improvement tools and techniques for delivering and supporting measurable improvement
- Own and support delivery of function wide Continuous Improvement Activity.
- Lead Continuous Improvement Activity for Supply Chain through the development and delivery of the Continuous Improvement Strategy and Plan. Develop Functional Capability through Training, Coaching and Mentorship in Tools, Techniques and best practice.
If you are a Project Leader with Continuous Improvements experience looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Mark Ellis on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9196
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything