Project Manager - Aerospace
A Project Manager is required to work on a twelve month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Edinburgh
This is a 12-month contract with a leading UK Defence business.
Your main responsibilities as a Project Manager will involve:
- Management and leadership of the project and delivery team
- Supporting the development of business cases and bidding documentation
- Identifying project objectives and outcomes
- Developing and tracking project plans, budget and schedule
- The identification, development and management of stakeholder relationships
- Accurate reporting of project status to team members, leadership and external stakeholders
- Ensuring business, project and quality management processes are effectively applied across projects
- Identifying project quality goals and lifecycle management (Gate) reviews
- Managing product safety and risk / opportunity assessments
- Identifying key skills required and developing the project team
- Mentoring of team members, providing guidance and support
Key skills required for the PM
- Complex project management, mentoring staff and leading teams
- Working to defined and structured lifecycle processes with formal gate reviews and a culture of measurement and continuous improvement
- Working to quality standards and qualifications, AS9100 desirable
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Decision-making and leadership
- Stakeholder Management
- Strategic planning, risk management and/or change management
The role is based in Edinburgh Scotland
If you are a PM looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Defence opportunities please contact Kris Foston on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9200
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.