Project Manager - Applications - Inside IR35
Based in Halifax (working from home until further notice) a Project Manager is required on a contract basis to work on a programme to review the Business Managed Applications and transition them to an enterprise IT supported structure, creating an improved understanding of the End To End technology landscape and enhanced management of Technology Risk.
This work is complex due to the range of applications and the need for multi-value stream and Divisional business area engagement so candidates will need to hit the ground running and be able to speak to owners and stakeholders at all levels.
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- Experience of working on Business change with an understanding of technology or an IT Background.
- Implementation experience.
- Service Now and Application experience is highly desirable.
- Candidates need to be able to start end of February or beginning of March.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to send your CV or call Siobhan O'Halloran on 0161 519 0487 for more information.