Project Manager (Banking - IT Infrastructure) Remote Working
A Project Manager with Banking and IT Infrastructure experience is required to work on a six-month contract (with the possibility of extension) for our banking client based in Glasgow.
This is a 6-month contract with a leading UK Manufacturing company.
Overview of Project Manager (Banking - IT Infrastructure) contract role
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, within budget, and all governance, risk and regulated frameworks are adhered to throughout the project life cycle.
- Leading and co-ordinating a team of Technical resources to successfully deliver the business and IT outcomes
- Managing implementation of solutions including scope, resource, schedule and financials to ensure delivery of change within agreed time and budget.
- Governance of projects through initiation, design, build and support of test phases.
- Identifying key resources and managing internal and external stakeholders to ensure project objectives are delivered.
- Issue management, Risk assessment, analysis and planning including escalation as required.
- Development and maintenance of financial, resource and work plans via use of approved tools.
- Production of status reports to an agreed schedule
Key skills required for the Project Manager (Banking - IT Infrastructure)
- Relevant project management qualifications or training.
- MUST come from the Banking sector - sound business acumen and judgment; ability to see and communicate technology challenges in business terms; ability to understand and deliver business value.
- Exposure to multiple development methodologies and infrastructure projects including Agile and Waterfall.
If you are a Project Manager with Banking and IT Infrastructure experience looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Mark Ellis on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9196.
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working