Project Manager - Business Change - Inside IR35
Based in Exeter (working from home until further notice) a Project Manager is required on a contract basis to work on a Programme which is committed to delivering a wide range of business change, lifecycle and transformation projects.
You will be leading and controlling medium risk projects to deliver business change in support of the Corporate Plan. You will be responsible for leading two separate projects to a successful conclusion. The first project focuses on establishing and proving how to backup and restore systems that underpin the offices services. The second project seeks to address how to change/adapt services to an upcoming deprecation of an external 3rd party software.
- Agree the project scope, identify outputs and plan the activities needed to deliver the required outcomes.
- Direct and motivate the project team to ensure successful completion of tasks.
- Direct and manage delivery from external suppliers and partners.
- Monitor, verify and forecast project progress and finances.
- Identify any issues affecting the project delivery or achievement, initiating corrective action where necessary.
- Build relationships and communicate with all stakeholders, lead on the establishment of appropriate governance arrangements.
- Identify, analyse, evaluate and prioritise risks.
- Identify lessons learnt during projects and initiate changes to ensure best practice for future projects.
- Report progress to the project board, project executives and senior stakeholders
Skills and experience required:
- Current Prince 2 Practitioner certificate.
- A track record of delivering on time and to customers' requirements.
- A proven ability to escalate issues and recommend solutions through formal and informal channels to secure a positive outcome.
- Demonstrate the ability to handle multiple demands and shifting priorities.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to internally and externally influence.
- Evidence of having managed or played a lead role in a team delivering successful business change.
- Experience of examining, proving and enhancing the backup and restore of systems.
- Experience of managing bespoke products and services dependencies on external third party products
Please note this role is inside IR35 and candidates will not be able to work through a Limited Company.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply ASAP.