Business Systems Project Manager - Watford
Outsource UK are looking for a Project Manager with experience of implementing business-wide systems change projects to help deliver our clients strategic goals. This is a standalone role working with the IT and PMO functions to deliver critical business systems and will require excellent stakeholder management skills.
Our client operates on annual revenues of £50m, secured through the provision of a complete range of advisory, testing, certification, commissioned research, digital products and training services, covering all aspects of the built environment and associated industries
- Demonstrate excellent project management skills with ability to clearly plan, design and monitor progress of; scope and requirements, timelines, budgets, resources and benefits realisation, to ensure implementation(s) are within pre-agreed parameters.
- Use knowledge of business systems change management and ability to collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation to implement value-driven change.
- Work closely with the IT team (specifically, the Business Systems Manager) to create a systems roadmap.
- Ensure appropriate governance of the projects to manage and report on risks, issues and dependencies.
- Deliver standardised business applications, using MVP (minimum viable product) concepts to provide maximum value in every release.
- Accountability for financial planning, developing, monitoring and reporting on project budgets.
- Support the procurement process to ensure appropriate selection of partners and third parties.
- Build, grow and maintain excellent relationships with clients, delivery partners, sponsors and other key stakeholders.
- Constructively challenge stakeholders to drive project outcomes.
- Maintain strong communication with the project team and stakeholders across the business to ensure project initiatives are understood and that business teams are engaged in changes.
- Ability to influence stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to quickly build credibility, inspire and lead users across the business to drive and implement key changes
- Excellent planning, organisation and problem-solving skills
- Experience of implementing multiple systems change projects
- Commercial acumen
- Experienced change agent who is proactive and takes a collaborative approach
- Good knowledge of programme and project management methodology
- Specific project management qualification e.g. Prince2, APM, PMP etc.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- SaaS experience
For further information please contact Liam Fahey on 0161 694 9207 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk