A Project Manager with current SC Clearance is required to work on 6 contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Bristol.
Overview of the PM contract role
The Project Manager will be part of a small team, working on a major comms programme.
The project will follow MOD processes and procedures and as such, it would be beneficial to have an understanding of Defence and Defence Digital ways of working.
Project Management Skills:
- Ability to Create and Manage Technical Work Breakdown Structure from concept through to initialisation - with particular focus on fielding.
- Ability to Sequence Technical Work Packages in a methodical order into timelines.
- Creation and management of Project, Planning, Transition & RAIDO Artefacts .
- Ability to create from scratch Management information for Senior Officer presentation.
- Recent experience (e.g within last 3 years) of working with MOD delivery team.
- Ability to operate autonomously in the MOD Environment.
- Create MOD Technical reports..
- An understanding of MOD Procurement process
The role is based in Bristol - commutable from Gloucester, Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Worcester, Cirencester, Swindon, Devizes, Trowbridge, Bath, Taunton, Bridgwater, Weston-Super-Mare, Newport and Cardiff
If you are a PM looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Defence opportunities please contact Kris Foston on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9194
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.