Project Manager - Defence and Nuclear
A Project Manager with Defence and Nuclear experience is required to work on a permanent contract for our consultancy client based in Barrow.
This is a permanent contract with a leading UK consultancy company.
Overview of the Project Manager - Defence and Nuclear role
Working on multiple defence and nuclear projects you will:
- Oversea multiple projects and programme
- Interacting with technical departments
- Oversea and liaise the delivery engineers
- Liaise with project control and finance teams
- Report to the Systems Integration Manager for Defence
- Excellent understanding of EVM (Earned Value Management) and reporting against CPI and SPI
- Understand contracts and commercial requirements
Key skills required for the Project Manager - Defence and Nuclear
- Operate in both Defence and Nuclear project as the business requires
- Use of MS Project and / or P6
- Project Controls experience
- Owner of opportunities and risk register
- A will to work in a fast growing SME engineering business
If you are a Project Manager with Defence and Nuclear experience looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Mark Ellis on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9196.
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything