Project Manager - DevOps, Agile
Based in Christchurch a Project Manager is required on a 12 month contract basis to work for a major defence client.
This is an great opportunity to join a leading edge and exciting programme of work which does offer an excellent working environment.
- You will be leading various projects ranging from secure 4G communications networks to augmented virtual reality trainers for nuclear submarines.
- You could play a part of developing the technology to send a secure SMS to an inflight Typhoon, or even phone the pilot during a sortie.
- You could be maximising big data for aircraft availability, ships and land vehicles or developing web based solutions to keep airspace safe.
- Project management, mentoring staff and leading teams
- Working to defined and structured lifecycle processes with formal gate reviews and a culture of measurement and continuous improvement
- Working to quality standards and qualifications, AS9100 desirable
- Understanding or experience of working with Agile methodology and iterative delivery
- Understanding or experience of working within a SW DevOps environment
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Decision-making and leadership
- Stakeholder Management
- Strategic planning, risk management and/or change management
- Project management techniques and tools
- Ideally you have an honours degree or equivalent Project Management relevant qualification, although relevant knowledge and experience may offset the qualification requirements.
Please note that you'll be required to undergo security clearance.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything