£50,000 - £55,000
A Project Manager is required on a permanent basis to work within the Financial Services Industry. The role offers hybrid working, with 2-3 days in the office
You will be responsible for managing a variety of different technical projects. You will manage issues, build relationships with team members and direct tasks to deliver the project to required standards of quality, within agreed budgets and timescales. They will be expected to manage their own workload.
- Hands on technical project management experience - Good knowledge of project management methods like PRINCE2 or PMP
- Should be skilled in MS Project to manage tasks and dependencies
- Ability to a manage 3rd party dependencies.
- Familiarity of working in fast paced environments
- Should have the ability to manage multiple streams of work or projects in parallel
- Previous experience managing offshore relationships
- Financial Service experience preferred; Banking experience will be a big advantage
If you are a project manager with a financial services background and are looking for a new opportunity either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9214
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent