Project Manager (Supply Chain) Remote Working
A Project Manager with Supply Chain experience is required to work on a eight-month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Manufacturing client based in Manchester.
Overview of the Project Manager (Supply Chain) roles
The project in scope for this role is the relocation of a current warehouse facility to a new location, this is cross functional project including customer, supplier, stock and customs workstreams. This project will include a change in 3PL provider as well as system changes and testing. This is a critical project in our overall strategy and requires the team member detailed below to become part of the team and support a successful project execution.
- Responsible for managing the transition and cut over plans to achieve a smooth transition of stock, supplier, customers, and transport from the current Aftermarket facility to the new
- Working effectively with SME's from diverse, multi-functional teams to develop and manage the plans applying customer focus and supply chain alignment during the transition period
- Completing analysis to assist with transition planning and ensure we are making data driven decisions
- Potential to participate in other supply chain projects where applicable
Key skills required for the Project Manager (Supply Chain)
- Project Management experience
- Supply Chain experience
- Must have used Microsoft Project, Excel and SAP
If you are a Project Manager with Supply Chain experience looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Mark Ellis on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9196
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything