Based in Portsmouth a Project Controller is required on a 6 month contract basis for a major defence client.
This is an great opportunity to join a leading edge and exciting programme of work which does offer an excellent working environment.
- Project cost control/ analysis. Actuals against budget - ETC/ EAC
- Project forecasting
- Contract reporting at CAM and Tier 2 level - creation of packs and chairing project reviews
- Action Tracking
- Resource planning (BRP)
Skills and Experience required:
- Good attention to detail with strong organisation skills.
- Working knowledge of Earned Value principles.
- Planning, scheduling and reporting experience
- Ability to work under pressure & deliver outputs in tight timescales.
- PC literate with good working knowledge of the MS Office suite and a sound knowledge of planning toolsets. Microsoft Excel experience.
- Good knowledge of project management principles (APM Certified desirable).
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).