Project Professional (Nuclear, Safety & Security)
A Project Professional is required to work on a seven-month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Barrow.
Overview of the Project Professional (Nuclear, Safety & Security) contract roles
- The individual in this role will operate one or more of the PM processes on a project, or be responsible for some aspects of PM processes or supporting more senior staff on a larger project.
- At this level the incumbent will be expected to work independently on routine aspects of the activity, and under guidance and supervision in more complex situations. They are unlikely to be directly supervising other staff.
- They will have a level of knowledge in one or more areas of PM practice and be expected to apply in routine circumstances and to seek and follow guidance on their adaptation and application in more complex circumstances.
- Able to perform non-complex project reporting and scheduling.
- Query resolution of basic and routine problems.
- Develop a knowledge of Business processes and procedures.
- Administration and general office skills including spreadsheets/ Microsoft packages.
Key skills required for the Project Professional (Nuclear, Safety & Security)
- Good knowledge and understanding of PM policies, processes, procedures and systems.
- PM experience demonstrated in a professional capacity within a project.
- Good knowledge and understanding of their project.
- Good understanding of one or more PM tools techniques and practices.
- Good knowledge of the Business environment for their project.
- Knowledge of PM governance and assurance processes such as Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBRs).
- Experience of working with stakeholders typically inside the company.
If you are a Project Professional looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Mark Ellis on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9196
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything