Project Support - Defence
A Project Support Professional is required to work on a six month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Bristol.
Overview of the Project Support contract role
The Competition Project Support role will be responsible for supporting the Competition Manager in the administration of the competition. The individual should be willing to assist in other project activities throughout the project life-cycle.
Key skills required for the Project Support
- SC clearance
- Defence Background
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to create a rapport with bidders and authority personnel.
- Project Management experience
- Procurement experience
- Knowledge of Public Contracts Regulations 2015 and Defence and Security Public Contracts Regulations (DSPCR) 2011.
- Experience of working with both Industry and MOD organisations in project delivery.
- Experience and Knowledge of the MOD Acquisition System Operating Model.
- Experience of Operating within Defence Digital Security Environment.
The role is based in Bristol - commutable from Gloucester, Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Worcester, Cirencester, Swindon, Devizes, Trowbridge, Bath, Taunton, Bridgwater, Weston-Super-Mare, Newport and Cardiff
If you are a Project looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Defence opportunities please contact Kris Foston on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9200
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk