Project Support Officer
Based in London (working from home until further notice) a Project Support Officer is required on a contract basis to support Project Managers, Programme Managers and Product Owners with PMO and project related administrative tasks.
Candidates can work through their limited company for this role.
- Maintaining Project plans, RAG reports and Gantt charts, updating task and milestone status. Highlight late or at risk tasks and milestones to the PM/PMO.
- Maintaining Project Risks, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies (RAID) logs.
- Maintaining Project resource and budget artefacts.
- Helping to produce project reports and presentations.
- Booking/co-ordinating meetings, attendees and rooms, taking and documenting minutes, actions, and decisions made and following up for updates where appropriate.
- Ensuring that Stage Gate documentation is completed using the appropriate template and standard, circulated for review and approved in a timely manner. Highlight late or at risk artefacts to the PM/PMO.
- Circulating project documents and other artefacts for review or approval and pursuing responses in a timely manner, highlighting late or at-risk artefacts to the PM/PMO
- Understanding and helping to implement PMO governance, methods and standards.
- Working with tools including MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio), Microsoft Project, KeyedIn (training can be provided for KeyedIn).
- Supporting the PMs, PMO and Product Owners with other tasks as required.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of working as a Project Support Officer or Project Co-ordinator.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communications skills.
- Financial services experience.
- Experience of Maintaining Project Plans, RAG reports, risk reports, RAID Logs and updating Task status.
- Proven experience of maintaining project resource and budgets.
- Experience of co-ordinating meetings and attendees including booking rooms, taking and documenting minutes and actions.
- Understanding of PMO governance.
- Experience of working with MS Office (Word , Excel , Outlook , Power Point , Visio) and Microsoft Project.
If you would like to be considered for this role please click apply and Outsource UK will be in touch.