Outsource UK are currently seeking a Project Support (Testing & Defect Management) for a 3-6 month contract for a large Media Company.
This role will be based working from home and is inside IR35.
- Provide project and defect management support for business testing activities (UAT)
- Assist test manager with defect management across wide group of cross functional teams.
- Maintain integrity of the defects in central defect management tool Jira.
- Manage and control defects with internal and external 3rd party teams.
- Where required chase defect owner for defect update.
- Support test manager with daily defect triage calls and provide clear minutes and actions.
- Assist Test manager with collating end of day test results.
- Assist with daily and weekly test status reports and defect summary reports
- Support business readiness with organising training and communication events
- Support business readiness & testing with tracking cut-over and day one planning activities
Essential Skills Required:
- Previous project management / support experience
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work in a matrix / project environment
- Ability to work according to a defined defect management process.
- Excellent oral, written communication skills and good presentation skills.
- Ability to chair defect triage meetings.
- Good practical knowledge of Jira, Q-test and Excel
If you would like to be considered for the role please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.