Outsource UK are working with a large Engineering Company who are seeking a Product/Project Manager for a 12 month contract based in Stafford - Candidates will be required to work through Umbrella or PAYE.
Due to current COVID restrictions this role will be working from home and will require you to travel a few days a month.
You would join the Product Strategy team as the Product Manager with responsibility for defining the future product range content, to meet customer and market requirements. There will be high interaction with multiple disciplines across numerous business groups - working with Sales and Marketing, Engineering, Applications and others.
This role is very people and process focussed, and essential to ensuring we implement our product successfully.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Managing the product requirements for the a large engine range worldwide
- Working with Sales and Marketing (SMSP) to understand customer and market requirements and creating/managing Product Objectives for new and existing models
- Working with engineering teams to ensure the availability of technical information for product launches
- Working with commercial teams and customer facing teams on additions to the range
- Defining future programs for the product range
- Product Requirements Manager - product strategy
- Gather requirements from the team and customer base and turn them in market requirements and 'voice of the customer' add inputs from competitor studies, analysis and turn into product requirements.
- Build relationship and communication across numerous functions within the enterprise.
- Communication and translate requirements into easily understood objectives and sent to stakeholders.
- Project managing, collate competitor information, and run competitor engines within the facility.
- Previously from an Engineering background
- Strong background in Product and Project Manager
- Good Research and analysis skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication, written & verbal skills
- 10-15% travel involved in the role and travel to customer sites (European and Middle Eastern)
- The ability to translate complex requirements and define solutions and routes to market
- High levels of prioritisation, organisation and planning skills
- Capability to influence and work through others to deliver an offering
- Experience in strategic product development projects or new product introduction
- Experience large engines
If you would like to be considered please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.