Outsource UK are recruiting on behalf of a global client of our who are looking to recruit a number of Property Accountants due to sustained period of growth. The purpose of this role is to provide a pro-active and professional service on all day-to-day aspects of property accounting to the broad client portfolio within their Asset Services department.
An overview of the Property Accountant role:
- General Admin (cash reconciliations mobilisation, demobilisations, complex corrective actions).
- Understand balances at a basic level - most properties with issues have 50 + leases and have issues going back a number of years.
Necessary skills and qualifications:
- 2+ years of practical work experience operation within property finance or in an environment which handles client's money.
- Experience in accounting and financial management disciplines
- Tax & Statutory Accounting Knowledge
For more information please contact Stephen Lynch on 0161 694 email@example.com