Our Financial Services client based in North Yorkshire are growing their Prudential Risk & Oversight team and are looking for a Prudential Risk Specialist to join during this really exciting change within the organisation. This organisation is open to fully remote working candidates.
Key Knowledge & Experience Required
- Knowledge of mortgage lending processes - including credit decisioning, application and behavioural scoring, credit management processes, indicators of default, forbearance processes, possession and recovery processes.
- Knowledge of credit risks associated with mortgage lending.
- Knowledge of credit risk modelling techniques.
- Knowledge of the emerging prudential regulatory environment.
- Knowledge of stress testing requirements - balance sheet, profit and loss and capital & impairment forecasting.
- Experience of providing assurance over complex prudential regulatory risks, disclosures, returns and stress testing frameworks.
- Able to present complex outputs both written and verbally to senior stakeholders.
Full specification to be provided.
If you feel you have the right knowledge and experience please apply and you will be contacted by James Evans from Outsource UK.