Outsource UK are currently seeking a Site Buyer/Purchasing Analyst for a 6 month rolling contract based in Peterbourough. (Working remotely until July and then flexible)
Candidates will be required to work through PAYE or Umbrella Company.
- Purchase Order Management - Provide expertise in the launching & management of purchase orders for a facility in the terms of parts related to pilot & production engine builds and supplier tooling, ensuring terms are correct.
- Responsible for processing inter-company purchase orders for parts and finished engines and all aspects of process development and invoice discrepancy root cause analysis and resolution within a timely manner.
- Responsible for new parts / design change releasing process from a facility purchasing aspect, in terms of distributing change implementations received to the relevant site buyers and tracking status, providing updates to the business and reporting on KPI's aligned to this stream of activity.
- Responsible for ensuring full agreement coverage is in place across the supply-base for items such as: self-bill agreements, payment term agreements and Country of Origin declarations are received aligned to required timing.
- Providing analytical support to the facility purchasing team as and when required and supporting ad hoc activities / specific projects as determined by business needs.
- More focused on the analytic side of purchasing, pulling requests together, analysing of quotes, chasing up approval for tooling, resolution of invoicing discrepancies.
- Supporting the buying team, there could be ongoing project work that required coordination.
- Varied day in and day out but there are core activities such as invoicing and tooling approvals.
- RFW Packs, compiling data.
- Procurement and purchasing background
- Strong Analytical skills - able to use purchasing systems/CRMS/ERP Systems
- Good background in procurement
- Understand the processing within a purchase environment
- Previously worked in manufacturing industry
- Good communication skills - Able to liaise with managers and clients/buyers
If you would like to be considered for this position please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.