Outsource UK are currently recruiting a Purchasing Administrator for a 12 month contract for a large Manufacturing company based in Desford.
Candidates will be required to work via PAYE or Umbrella Company.
- This role will initially be onsite for training but will move to working from home - Will be flexible in the future but mostly based in the office once restrictions are lifted.
- Responsible and accountable for the administration, analysis and maintenance of Purchasing data including but not limited to; purchase orders, quotations, invoices, supplier data and maintenance.
- This role has responsibility for supporting sourcing strategy, under the direction of the Buyer(s), and provides support for new system development, processes and implementation.
- Very important role from the compliance view placing of purchase orders and contract orders for products and material.
- Dealing with suppliers and teams
- Varied admin role with lots of different tasks.
- This role does consist of repetitive work and be able to keep focus.
- High level of attention to detail as there is a lot of scope for errors in the system.
- Experience in purchasing environment great but attention to detail and admin experience is more important. Training is provided.
- Previous purchasing experience
- Administrative background in Purchasing, Finance, or Manufacturing Operations preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in the use of computer software programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Visio, PowerPoint, purchasing systems, and e-mail systems is preferred.
- Requires effective communications skills - both oral and written
- Must exhibit strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative work style
- Familiar with basic procurement, quality principles, procedures, and techniques (desirable)
- Required to be able to prioritize work in a dynamic environment
If you would like to be considered for this position please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.