A new and exciting opportunity has arisen within Commercial Land Management and Property Management Teams for a Purchasing Administrator on a contract basis.
This role will provide a 'one-stop-shop' and 'end to end' customer-focused buying service in relation to buying/payments requirements for goods, services, rents, property rents and other property related payments. The role provides a key support service to the full team including Management, Estates Surveyors, Engineers, Maintenance Co-ordinator(s), and Project Managers. We are looking for a highly focused individual with buying experience who can work effectively and efficiently within a fast-moving environment. You will have excellent interpersonal skills whilst dealing with both internal and external parties along with a positive attitude towards the team goals and responsibilities.
This role offers dynamic and wide-ranging interactions across the business and you can make a valuable contribution to the delivery of the key support service that Property provides to internal and external customers.
The principal responsibilities of the role are: -
- To provide a professional buying service to Commercial Land Management and Property Management Team covering full Purchase Order service and processing of BACS and CHAPS requests.
- To control and track all orders from the initial order to final point of use, including the Vendor interface at all stages also taking ownership of the resolution of any shortfall in deliveries.
- To monitor the performance and efficiency of external framework and approved Contractors Purchase Orders. This includes measures such as, delivery times, accuracy of invoicing and timescales to invoice submission whereby ensuring these are in terms of the P2P Guidelines.
- To work closely with the full Property Team and Procurement to ensure that all Contractor information and details are correct to ensure continuity of service being provided.
- Manage and maintain payment of property rents and obtaining approvals from relevant budget holders to progress payments. Also liaise with the Secondary billing team regarding rents .
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.