Purchasing Analyst / Supply Network Specialist
Based in Peterlee a Purchasing Analyst is required on a 12 month contract basis.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading edge and exciting programme of work which does offer an excellent working environment.
- Perform advanced analytical tasks, in support of the global supply network
- You'll be required for the analysis and maintenance of assigned process that produce output excellence
- Have the responsibility for implementation of local or regional sourcing strategy, under the direction of their Manager and experienced Buyers & professionals.
- This role may support Buyers, Supplier Development Engineers, Supply Network Professionals, Product Supply NPI Leader, Supply Network Operations Supervisors and/or Managers.
- Procurement Administrative background in Manufacturing Operations is essential.
- An undergraduate degree within Procurement and/or worked in the manufacturing industry.
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Visio, PowerPoint, purchasing systems, and email systems.
- Requires effective communications skills - both oral and written
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to pick up new systems and processes
- Able to prioritise work in a busy environment
Please note you'll be required to work via an umbrella company or PAYE.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.