Purchasing NPI Coordinator
A Purchasing NPI Coordinator is required to work on an 6 month with the likely hood of extension for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel engines in Stafford.
This is an great opportunity to join a leading edge and exciting programme of work.
- Liaise with numerous stakeholders across many departments (engineering, purchasing, supplier quality)
- Liaise with colleagues in UK and other global facilities.
- Summarise activities to senior stakeholders and reviews to give status on project milestones.
- Involved in supplier conversations.
- Liaise with finance with forecasting prep work.
- Manage workbook (spreadsheets, tracking sheets) to monitor the project and part number activity.
- Manufacturing/purchasing background and ideally degree qualified (5 years' experience in buyer, purchasing etc)
- Ideally worked on NPI projects.
- Able to conduct themselves professionally.
- Motivated and ambitious.
- MS Office including Excel manipulation skills are essential
- Project/tracking experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills are critical including team leadership skills, good communication skills and organisational skills.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything