Outsource UK are currently working with a Finance company who are seeking a QA Automation Tester for a position based in Buckinghamshire.
The candidate is responsible for the software test automation design, planning, scripting and execution for a project. You'll be required to work within an agile team and have the responsibility of ensuring the quality of the final product and the right levels of automation.
- Design solutions for Quality Processes, Testing & Automation Strategies and Test Execution Systems
- Review requirements, evaluate and implement the automation scripts following the methodologies and tools selected.
- Research and Propose tool & technology choices for delivering high quality, performant and scalable testing solution.
- An experienced QA Automation Tester who's worked in the FS sector.
- Excellent working knowledge on Java 8
- Excellent working knowledge of Confluence and Jira
- Working knowledge of APIs and SOA Integration
- Experienced with InteliJ, Jenkins, Mobile Appium and Postman
The individual should be self-motivated, creative and proactive, to work successfully in a fast-paced environment including multiple platforms and architectures, diverse technologies and lab environments.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.