Outsource UK are currently working with a Finance company who are seeking a QA Automation Tester for a position based in Buckinghamshire.
The candidate is responsible for the software test automation design, planning, scripting and execution for a project. You'll be required to work within an agile team and have the responsibility of ensuring the quality of the final product and the right levels of automation.
- Design solutions for Quality Processes, Testing & Automation Strategies and Test Execution Systems
- Review requirements, evaluate and implement the automation scripts following the methodologies and tools selected.
- Research and Propose tool & technology choices for delivering high quality, performing and scalable testing solution.
- An experienced QA Automation Tester who's worked in the FS sector.
- Experienced with InteliJ, Jenkins, Selenium and Postman is a must.
- Excellent working knowledge with Java and Agile
- Working knowledge of API Development.
- Mobile Appium experience is also a nice to have.
The individual should be self-motivated, creative and proactive, to work successfully in a busy environment including multiple platforms and architectures, diverse technologies and lab environments.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.