Quality Assurance Manager - SAP Upgrade
Based in London (working from home until further notice) a Quality Assurance Manager is required to manage the delivery of a SAP upgrade.
SAP Infrastructure Upgrade -Windows 2. SAP Migration from HPUX to LINUX 3.SAP Application Upgrade. You will work for the SAP Upgrade PM and with existing IT QA, BA and Development resources to review the programme of work, manage and oversee the delivery.
Candidates can work through their Limited Company for this role.
- Plan and manage delivery of all functional and operational testing activities for the SAP Upgrade project.
- Responsible for review and modification of testing policies, standards and procedures by actively engaging with project and program stakeholders and ensuring that best practice testing process is followed by regular auditing and review of testing outputs and key testing artefacts.
- Responsible for ensuring that Quality Assurance (QA) targets are met across automation through effective delivery and management of test solutions, pipeline management, status reporting, test planning, peer reviews, thorough analysis of testing results, causal analysis, leading test readiness reviews and post-implementation reviews.
- Responsible for the completion and implementation of Validation testing policies, standards and procedures.
- Advise on testing strategies for the given initiatives.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with other IT Services functions and customers to expedite delivery of IT testing solutions.
- Manage key internal stakeholder relationships to ensure the Assurance of these initiatives.
- Manage QA risks and issues with an agreed level of authority, including when necessary, the development of contingency plans.
Skills and experience required:
- Five years' experience in SAP centric projects, including implementation and upgrade projects.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in QA Management.
- Specific knowledge of SAP LIMITS ,BW , HR and Finance modules
- Experience leading a testing team conducting both functional testing and non-functional testing such as performance testing, security testing, or usability testing.
- Experience in test management on Agile projects.
- Experience leading a test automation team, preferably using Eggplant
- Comprehensive understanding and experience of Agile methodologies and ceremonies.
- Proven track record of planning and running SIT, UAT, OAT for SAP upgrade projects in investment banking.
- Experience of working with treasury systems.
- Well versed with Risk Based Testing test technique and conducting Risk Based Testing Workshop
- Proven track record of managing regression testing, diff analysis, defect management processes.
If you would like to be considered for this role please click apply and Outsource UK will be in touch.