Quality Control Inspector (NDT)
A Quality Control Inspector with NDT experience is required to work on a eighteen-month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Govan.
Overview of the Quality Control Inspector (NDT) contract roles
- Responsible for verification of Non Destructive Examinations and acceptance activities across Programmes ensuring specifications and standards are applied.
- To support the implementation of Zero Defect Culture/Right First Time across the Naval Ships.
- Develop and maintain processes and procedures applicable to Quality Control role.
- Providing professional support, advice and guidance for all Quality aspects throughout the Programme including improvement initiatives.
- To conduct all inspection activities in line with Programme's inspection and test plan with applicable standards and specifications. (NDE)
- Ensure all test activities are completed and compliant in line with relevant test forms as owned by the Quality Control Team.
- Compile and issue all relevant reports in a timely manner and maintain accurate records in the sited format.
- Maintain all relevant completions management toolsets (tables, CME etc.)
- Ensure personal core skill sets meet requirements for assurance activities under taken. (see SHE passport and Quality Skills matrix requirements)
Key skills required for the Quality Control Inspector (NDT)
As many of the tickets below as possible:
- PCN - Level 2
- Visual weld (3.1)
- UT (3.1)
- Dye Penetrant (DPI) or Liquid Penetrant (LPI)
- Radiography (All levels would be considered)
- Phased Array (qualification or experience) would be preferable
If you are a Quality Control Inspector with NDT experience looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Mark Ellis on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9196
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything