Quality Data Analyst - Power BI, Quality Improvement, Construction, RCCA
Quality Data Analyst with is required to work on a six month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Engineering client based in Midlands.
This is a contract role is part working from home and some onsite.
Overview of the Quality Data Analyst contract role
Strong Analytical skills and focused around quality and quality improvement. Product focused.
Background - construction products or competitor products. Technical aspects to the roll is quite important. Data collection and analysis and reporting out.
- Support Compact Wheel Loader (CWL) Machine Product Quality Improvement initiatives & processes
- Machine Failures & warranty data analysis and reporting
- Issue investigation, data collection, and processing failed field parts returns
- Focus on rapid response & containment actions
- Collaborate with Product Support & Quality team to support Root Cause & Containment (RCCA) processes
- Support creation of Technical & service publications to CAT dealers
Key skills required for the Quality Data Analyst
Desired Knowledge / Competencies / experience / qualifications:
- Strong analysis skills & ability to use applications such as Excel, PowerBi & Other office web-based analysis tools
- General engineering or technical experience with construction or mobile equipment
Experience of Quality improvement processes and /or Quality improvement projects would be an advantage
- Experience of working on Agricultural or Off Highway Equipment
- Engineering Qualification or HND with experience would be an advantage
- Ability to work remotely & flexible working arrangements
The role is based at home but 1 or 2 days in Desford, Midlands.
If you are looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Paul Scott on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9198
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything