Quality Inspector - Mechanical/Electrical - 6-month contract
£16 per hour
A Quality Inspector with circa 2 years' experience is required by a global Engineering client of ours on an initial six-month contract. This role will be based full time, on-site at the clients manufacturing site.
This is a contract opportunity which includes a hourly rate of up to £16 per hour.
Overview of the Quality Inspector role:
- To inspect both Electrical and Mechanical assembly parts sent in as samples by suppliers.
- To ensure parts confirm to drawing thus avoiding delay in production.
- To process sample parts and sign off so suppliers can commence production quantity
Key skills required for the Quality Inspector role:
- Able to read Electrical and Mechanical engineering drawings
- Knowledge of Electrical standards regarding crimping and soldering, IPC620. Also Mechanical weld symbols and visual inspection.
If you are a Quality Inspector looking for a new opportunity either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9216
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent