A Quality Leader is required to work on a twelve-month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Barrow.
Overview of the Quality Leader contract roles
Responsible for managing the day to day Quality activities. Ensure that agreed targets are met through the ability to provide leadership in all aspects of quality related activities. Responsible for a multi-disciplined team ensuring that both customer and business requirements are met on time and to budget.
- To be able to access, have a clear understanding of and apply the Quality and SHE Management System documentation e.g. Process Instructions, Workmanship Standards, Risk Assessments etc. applicable to your particular work scope and to comply with Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) rules and control measures
- Understand and deploy quality process improvement techniques to ensure that continuous improvement is maintained
- Manage and take responsibility for all quality related activities (QA, QC, Inspection) without daily supervision and have the ability to deputise for the Quality Manager when the need arises
- Understand and highlight adverse trends, recommend and initiate corrective actions and ensure effective closure
- Support Quality through Local, QCI and Major Quality Failure (MQF) investigations
Key skills required for the Quality Leader
- Chartered professional through relevant management institute e.g. CMI, CQI
- Educated to HND level or have the ability to demonstrate suitable experience
- Proven ability to re-engineer and improve processes
If you are a Quality Leader looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Mark Ellis on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9196
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything