Quality Manager - Continuous Improvement
East Sussex based
£40,000 - £45,000
Outsource UK have partnered with a well-known Engineering client of ours who are looking to recruit a Quality Manager who will become part of a Senior Leadership team that identifies and proposes improvements to the key processes on site enabling the business to achieve its business objectives This role is brand new roles due to company growth and it is an exciting time to join the organisation.
Candidates will be expected to:
- Ensure evaluation of, and reporting on, vendor quality systems.
- Oversee inspection of incoming materials, ensuring that they meet requirements by implementing the PPAP process.
- Manage the monitoring, measurement, review and auditing of internal processes, especially those that affect the quality of products.
- Identify opportunities for the continual improvement of the key processes on site and make improvements as appropriate.
- Lead a team of quality engineers and calibration operatives.
If you are a Quality Manager or Senior Quality Engineer looking for a new opportunity either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9216
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything