Based in Desford, Leicester a Quality Technician is required on a 6 month contract basis to work for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel engines
This is an great opportunity to join a leading edge and exciting programme of work which does offer an excellent working environment.
- Run processes, plans and tools that support global quality systems or related processes
- Liaise with inspection team that are in the warehouse to check parts - they advise what needs to be checked and what equipment needs to be used
- Liaise with supplier quality engineers and design engineers.
- Communicate with suppliers, send notifications of defects, obtain their corrective actions.
- Obtain disposition of non-conforming material through analysis of defects and identification of cause
- Take necessary steps to isolate defective material and to ensure uninterrupted shipments to customers
- Track the progress of corrective actions across the business to ensure a speedy response to a resolution
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/Manufacturing/Maintenance
- Working knowledge of relevant engineering, manufacturing and/or maintenance and standards and practices, including knowledge of inspection equipment
- Good interpersonal, communications, teamwork and collaboration skills
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Ability to work with diverse teams of employees and customers
- Personal computer skills and the ability to use MS Office
- Good written and oral communications skills
Please note you'll be required to work via Umbrella or PAYE.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything