Outsource UK are currently seeking a Quality Technician for a 6 month contract for a large manufacturing company based in Desford (inside IR35).
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Executes processes, plans and tools that support global quality systems or related processes
- Executes global quality processes as defined in the Quality Management System
- Coordinate and conduct internal quality audits
- Administer area metrics and submit local training and documentation as necessary
- Support certification activities
- Collect customer defect reports
- Obtain disposition of non-conforming material through analysis of defects and identification of cause.
- Takes necessary steps to isolate defective material and to ensure uninterrupted shipments to customers
- Working on small components which go on the machines
- Track the progress of corrective actions across the business to ensure a speedy response to a resolution.
- Role until remote until April - 2/3 days working from office after April (flexible)
- Read and interpret engineering drawings
- Manufacturing and inspection knowledge
- Technical knowledge and understanding of inspection techniques and manufacturing processes
- Equivalent relevant experience within a role within engineering, manufacturing and/or maintenance
- Working knowledge of relevant engineering, manufacturing and/or maintenance and standards and practices, including knowledge of inspection equipment
- Good interpersonal, communications, teamwork and collaboration skills
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Ability to work with diverse teams of employees and customers
- Personal computer skills and the ability to use standard software tools
- Good written and oral communications skills
If you would like to be considered for this position please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk