Records Management & Archives Associate
Based in London (working from home until further notice) a Records Management & Archives Associate is required on a contract basis to work on a New Programme Office 365.
Candidates can work through a Limited Company for this role.
- Support the migration of documents from departmental network drives to O365
- Contribute to the development and implementation of digitalisation initiatives to facilitate efficient management of business records
- Ensure that personal and sensitive information is safeguarded in MS Teams and SharePoint
- Contribute to the development, implementation and maintenance of MS Teams to enhance business performance
- Ensure that Guides to Managing Information are kept up to date
Skills and experience required:
- University degree or extensive experience in Records Management and Archives, preferably in a multi-cultural organisation
- Very good technical knowledge of electronic records and document management systems
- Very good technical knowledge of SharePoint and MS Teams
- Ability to supervise and coach staff
- Excellent communications skills - ability to communicate appropriate and concise information, in written and verbal formats
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to work effectively with teams across a wide spectrum of competence areas and levels as well as independently and to act as a respected counterpart
- Ability to generate and drive projects, ability to generate new initiatives and to work creatively
- Excellent team player
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to send your CV or call Siobhan O'Halloran on 0161 519 0487 for more information.