We are looking to hire Associate Recruiters to join our successful Enterprise Delivery team based in Manchester. We want to hear from talented Recruiters to help us make a difference and eliminate privilege, bias and inequality in talent engagement! This opportunity is open to candidates looking for part time and job share opportunities!
If you are looking to join a company where what you do matters, get in touch! We will support you in your ongoing development and offer you an inclusive, fun and supportive working environment, career advancement, uncapped commission (with no thresholds) and a range of excellent benefits. No matter which industry sector you are from, we can help you transition into joining us sourcing either engineering or technology candidates.
Who is Outsource UK?
Outsource UK one of the UK's largest independently owned staffing firms, built on lasting client relationships and a passion for people. Collaboration & inclusion is central to our philosophy, so you'll find an open, friendly atmosphere in every corner of the company, as well as plenty of perks!
Our purpose is to eliminate Bias, Privilege and Inequality in Talent Engagement. With this purpose and the way we work, it enables us to offer something different for our colleagues, candidates and clients.
We are proud to be an inclusive employer - a place where employees can be themselves and succeed on merit. We welcome applications from people from all backgrounds and with all different kinds of life experiences. Our recruitment processes have been adapted to ensure they are inclusive as possible however if you need any specific adjustments made to help you with your application, please get in touch.
What will I be doing as a Recruiter?
The successful candidate will be joining our very successful and expert Enterprise Delivery Recruiters in sourcing and presenting candidates to our key customers.
Day to Day tasks include:
- Posting job advertisements via Job Boards & Social Media
- Pre-screening & interviewing candidates and building strong working relationships to build your candidate networks
- Matching your candidates to job opportunities that match their skill set & career aspirations
- Updating our database with candidates and highlighting these to the wider team where necessary
- Continuously help and think of fresh ideas to bring our Purpose, Eliminating Bias, Privilege and Inequality in Talent Engagement, to life.
We will support you every step of the way and you will receive excellent coaching and training from day one to enable you to become an expert in sourcing and delivering talent to our customers.
What skills or experience do I need?
This position doesn't require previous experience, however, to be successful you will enjoy talking to people and have a confident telephone manner with excellent customer service skills to match.
If you're driven and have a passion for delivering excellent customer service then we want to hear from you!
Where is the role based?
This role is office based initially, located in Bruntwood Offices in the heart of Manchester, but once you are trained you will have the option to work from home on Tuesdays and Fridays!
Although these are our full time hours and days if you are interested but are looking for alternative hours/days, please talk to us about your requirements and if we can accommodate them, we will! We encourage applications from candidates seeking full and part-time hours.
Why should I apply?
In return for your commitment, you will join a fun and supportive team, where recruiters have individual accountability and autonomy to grow their careers.
We will also give you full support, training and coaching to help you achieve your goals and in return for your hard work and commitment we'll invest in your development, celebrate your success and reward you with the below:
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped commission scheme - with no thresholds!
- Hybrid home and office-based working - after graduating from the training scheme
- Early finish Fridays
- Assigned "Buddy" to show you the ropes and welcome you to OUK
- Career development ladders, supported by in-house training and development
- 23.5 day's annual leave, increasing to 28.5 days with length of service
- Annual companywide weekend away
- Opportunity to become an Inclusion Ambassador and/or Employee Culture Champion
- Access to Perkbox rewards platform - including free hot drinks from Caffe Nero or a free Greggs sausage roll every week!
- Healthy Breakfast Mondays - we will give you the best start for a successful week!
- Health Cash Plan
- Free Specsavers eye test & money-off vouchers
- Pension Contribution Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Companywide well-being initiatives
- Regular charitable & social events