Based in Preston a Recruitment Administrator is required on a 6 month contract basis to work for a major defence client.
This is an great opportunity to join a leading edge and exciting programme of work.
You'll work within the Graduate and Apprentice Recruitment Team and provide support and administrative activities.
- Checking & processing of security paperwork to our Security provider, updating security trackers and monitoring cycle time.
- Liaise with various sites to ensure that candidates are Security Check (SC) cleared.
- Owning processes for all admin related activities ensuring that the process maps and work instructions are kept up to date.
- Support Recruitment Advisors (RAs) with offer letters and support RAs with medical process.
- Support RAs with the On Boarding process.
- Prepare assessment centre (AC) collateral for RAs to take to ACs.
- Unpacking AC boxes when they return from ACs.
- Support with video interviews.
- Contact management tool management.
- Support with sifting of applications.
- Support RAs with assessment centres, including staying away from home.
- Liaise with our booking company to book and manage the hotel bookings.
- Be responsible for the allocation of Mentors.
- Be responsible for the management and payment of all candidate expenses.
- Ensure the adequate printing of AC documents.
- Answer and Manage Enate queries with first contact resolution or assign to appropriate team member.
- Administration experience within a fast-paced environment.
- The individual should be able to work as part of a fast paced team and be able to multitask.
- You should be able to work as part of a team and at times take on tasks on an individual basis.
- An excellent telephone manner is imperative.
- Microsoft skills are very important for this role, particularly Excel and Outlook
- Vetting experience.
- Exposure to/experience in HR function.
- Experience of processing with the security watchdog.
- Experience of managing a booking agent.
- Experience of working with HR Information Systems, Applicant Tracking Systems and Customer Contact Systems.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything