Recruitment Advisor - Defence Sector
A Recruitment Advisor is required to work on an eleven month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Fulwood Preston.
Overview of the Recruitment Advisor contract role
Ensure both candidates and hiring managers receive a timely and professional service. Responsible for understanding the customer requirements, managing candidates via the on-line application system, screening of applications and sending to the appropriate business contacts for decision making, arranging and facilitating assessment centres and ensuring the ultimate decision is communicated to the candidates in a timely and professional fashion. Management of candidates through the offer process.
- Complete understanding of the processes and deliverables within the team including industrial placements, graduates and apprentices.
- Integrated and professional working relationship with hiring managers to deliver a service which exceeds their expectations.
- Using the on-line application system as the progress tool, ensuring the data is valid and having responsibility for the candidates allocated to the relevant Business Units.
- Ensuring rapid decisions are made as to whether candidates who have passed the initial screening process are invited to assessment centres.
- Inviting candidates to assessment centre ensuring all preparation is completed.
- Delivery of high quality assessment events through professional facilitation and positive representation of the client as an employer of choice.
- Working closely with the clients hiring managers and ensuring they have the required skills to effectively participate at assessment centres.
- Ensuring yes/no decisions are communicated to candidates within agreed timescales and delivery of first class candidate care to ensure smooth transition into the company.
- Overall involvement in the graduate and apprentice recruitment to ensure that the collective targets are delivered successfully.
- Ad-hoc related project work as and when required.
- The team is likely to expand to include other non graduate/apprentice campaigns, to support this expansion and integration.
The role is based in Fulwood Preston, Lancashire - commutable from Blackpool, Lancaster, Morecambe, Chorley, Leyland, Blackburn, Darwen, Burnley, Skipton, Stockport, Manchester, Warrington, Wigan, Bolton, Bury, Rochdale and Oldham with excellent access from Liverpool and Leeds
If you are a Recruitment Advisor looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Defence opportunities please contact Kris Foston on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9200
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website.
Outsource - taking care of everything