Recruitment Advisor/Administrator - £10.71 p/h
Based in Preston 2x Recruitment Advisors/Administrators are required on an initial 6 month contract basis to work for a major defence client.
This role is to provide support to the Resourcing Operations Team working with the Contingent Labour Recruitment Process.
You'll be responsible for:
- Answering of Telephones
- Running daily/weekly reports
- Query Management around the end to end Contingent Labour Recruitment Process, this will be via e-mail and telephone
- The individual should be able to work as part of a fast paced team and be able to multitask.
- You should be able to work as part of a team and at times take on tasks on an individual basis.
- An excellent telephone manner is imperative.
- Microsoft skills are very important for this role, particularly Excel and Outlook
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything