Recruitment Consultant - Manufacturing - Engineering
£25 PER HOUR (PAYE or Umbrella)
Based in Leicester a Engineering Recruitment Consultant is required on a 9-month contract basis to work for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel engines
This is a great opportunity to join a leading edge and exciting programme of work which does offer an excellent working environment.
This role influences talent acquisition strategy, builds strong relationships with internal customers and prospective candidates and acts as a recruiting subject matter expert for HR partners.
You'll be the primary owner of the relationship with the hiring managers, acting as first point of contact, providing advice, reviewing applications, screening interviews and supporting with offer management.
This position requires experience-based knowledge of world-class recruitment methods, a commitment to continuous improvement, and demonstrated success in delivering a high-quality candidate and client experience.
Challenges include meeting expectations in delivering results, learning to refine solutions to better fit complex situations, making timely decisions, and communicating effectively. Strong initiative and relationship-building skills are also a must
- Extensive talent acquisition experience running the full life cycle of requisition management
- Ability to engage with various levels of the organization to lead and coordinate efforts for recruiting team(s) assigned to support requisitions in the span of support without a solid line reporting relationship
- Hands-on experience with candidate sourcing and interviewinG.
- Ability to understand business strategies and develop recruitment solutions that will meet present and future needs. This position requires a high level of energy and flexibility and demands applicable knowledge to resolve human resources related questions and issues
- Familiarity with ATS and CRM systems
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage at all levels of the organization
Please note you'll be required to work via Umbrella or PAYE.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Stephen Lynch for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything