Regulatory Monitoring Analyst required on a contract basis for an Investment bank, candidates will be required to work through Umbrella or PAYE.
- Duration: 11 Months
- Rate: £290-295pd
- Location: London however will be remote to start with so will need own laptop - return to office in near future.
- Hours: 40 per week
- No overtime
- Analyses and monitors systems and processes for regulatory compliance.
- Responsible for the day to day oversight of the Mifid and Emir reporting obligations
- Understands the work flows associated with regulatory reporting supporting the team in Hyderabad where necessary.
- Oversight and validation of daily regulatory reporting reconciliations
- Adheres to operational procedures and demonstrates a thorough understanding of the department's oversight responsibilities - reviews / revises department procedures in line with workflow requirements
- Completes projects related to the oversight function and completes appropriate documentation where required.
- Completion and review of Hyderabad processes and procedures
- Ensures all processes and procedures are followed by the Hyderabad team, signing their tick sheet at the end of day confirming all complete
- Good all round regulatory experience required in MIFID and/or EMIR
If you would like to be considered for this role please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.