Outsource UK are currently working with a large Bank who are seeking a Resource Manager for a 6 month contract based in London.
This role will be based inside IR35.
- Preparation and facilitation of key governance forums
- Management of the programme team sheet, resource management and recruitment activities.
- Management of onboarding and offboarding activities for all programme resources.
- Identify, review, evaluate and mitigate potential risks/issues ensuring adherence to relevant policies and frameworks or to ensure compliance with internal/external regulations
- Ensuring CMT & Nerve Centre Health Score compliance
- Co-ordinate the preparation of information for the planning, budgeting and forecasting process, ensuring assigned work streams are aware of their performance and any variance from agreed targets.
- Supporting the planning activity within a large programme and the management of internal & external dependencies.
- Positively influence others by demonstrating core values and behaviours
- Provide insightful information, guidance, and advice to influence decisions which enable the programme to gain a full understanding of the implications linked to decisions.
- Supporting mobilisation of the programme.
- Establish and build relationships with stakeholders to support the provision of quality and timely information and analysis to inform decisions and optimise results
- Focusses on continuous improvement and automation to ensure the team can focus on value-add activity
- Experience using Agile tools JIRA & Confluence
- Strong communication & stakeholder management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organised with the ability to plan and operate independently
- Able to work at pace and under pressure, making appropriate prioritisation calls
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- PMO experience beneficial
If you would like to be considered for this position please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.