Working remotely a Reward Analyst is required on a contract basis to work on an exciting project with a People Service Function and provide analytical support for aspects of pay and benefits frameworks.
Candidates will need to work through an umbrella company for this role
- Supporting organisational design activity with job evaluation and salary benchmarking (WTW Global Grading and/or Hay methodology)
- Supporting projects, for example salary review, gender pay reporting and year end reporting
- Supporting project work related to the harmonisation of terms and conditions of employment.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of working in a Reward role.
- Experience of Willis Towers Watson and/or Hay Group job evaluation
- Experience of working on projects, in a fast paced and changing environment
- Ability to provide insight and present to a wide range of stakeholders
- Good Excel skills
- Financial Services experience would be helpful, but is not essential
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to send your CV or call Siobhan O'Halloran on 0161 519 0487 for more information.